Eastern Melody of Taste
Tour Duration 4 nights / 5 days
Meeting at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotel 4 * in the city
19:00. Excursion. "Lights of the Evening Baku".
Tour "Lights of Evening Baku" begins with a visit to Mountain Park. It is here that the "City of Winds", as Baku is often called, opens to you in all its glory. The observation platform located on the highest part of the city, near the "Burning Flame Tower" shows the city with all its bright lights bordering Baku Bay reflecting the measured pace of life in the evening Baku. Further we continue our excursion to one of the favorite places of the walk of the Baku guests of the city of all ages and social groups, a place where no one is in a hurry in the evening - "Baku Boulevard". The national park, sometimes called the "diamond necklace of Baku", stretches along Baku Bay for 16 km. At each time of the day the boulevard has its charm - in the morning you can walk in silence, feel unity with nature, go in for sports, during the day, especially on weekends, the boulevard is fully revived thanks to the small inhabitants of the capital, riding on attractions, rollerblades and bicycles, in the evening it turns in the magical world of dreams for all lovers. And the original illumination and illumination of the park, fountains and other innovations give our boulevard a special charm. At the end of our excursion "Lights of Evening Baku" we will go to the most lively and central street of the city of Nizami "Torgovaya street" as it is also called from the old times. Trading is the longest of Baku's streets (its length reaches 3.5 km). It is also called the most beautiful street in Baku - it has a large number of architectural monuments, beautiful houses, cinemas, parks, many modern boutiques and shops.
Transfer to the hotel and free time
Overnight at the hotel.
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
Excursion. "Baku City Tour".
The tour begins with a visit to one of the modern and most recognizable places of the "Heydar Aliyev Center". The center of Heydar Aliyev is a cultural center, which is a complex building, which includes an auditorium (congress center), a museum, exhibition halls, administrative offices. The project of the center was designed by the famous architect Zaha Hadid. Baku is a city that combines modern and ancient, traditional and unusual. This applies to the religions represented here and our next attraction is the church of the "Holy Wives of the Myrrhbearers". In the Soviet period, the temple was closed one of the first in 1920. First there was a warehouse in it, and then a gym. In the days of the January events of 1990, two shells hit the bell tower of the temple, due to which it was partially destroyed, the floor sagged, the walls cracked, and the roof collapsed. In 1991, the dilapidated building of the church was transferred to the Russian Orthodox Church. On May 27, 2001, His Holiness Patriarch Alexy II of Moscow and All Russia made a great consecration of the Holy Mother of God Church and conferred on him the status of a cathedral of the diocese. After inspecting the temple, we are on our way to the Nagorny Park. It is here that the "City of Winds", as Baku is often called, opens to you in all its glory. The observation platform located on the highest part of the city, near the sleeping "The Languages of Flame" shows the city with all its beauties and greenery bordering Baku Bay. After viewing the observation deck, we go down the stairs and head towards the "Bibi Abyat Mosque". Bibi-Heybat Mosque (Azerbaijan's Bibiheybət məscidi) is a mosque located on the shore of Baku Bay, in Azerbaijan. The existing structure, built in the 1990s, is a reconstruction of the mosque of the same name, built in the 13th century by Shirvanshah Abu-l-Fath Farrukhzad and completely destroyed by the Bolsheviks in 1936, when a fierce struggle with religion was going on throughout the territory of the USSR. The Bibi-Eybat complex, in addition to the mosque, includes tombs and tombs of revered people (including the grave of Ukeima Khanum, the descendant of the Prophet Muhammad), as before destruction, and today is a spiritual center for Muslims of the East and one of the significant monuments of Islamic architecture of Azerbaijan. The mosque was once visited by Abaskuli-aga Bakikhanov, Alexander Dumas, Khurshudbanu Natavan. The local population in the past called it "the mosque of Fatima". Using the same name, described the mosque and visited it in the 40 years of the XIX century, Alexander Dumas. At the end of the modern Baku tour we visit the world's first oil well drilled in the Bibi-eibat oil-bearing region.
Visit to the old town of Icheri Sheher
Very often Icheri Sheher is called a fortress, as it is surrounded by a well-preserved fortress wall. People in the territory of Icheri Sheher lived in the Bronze Age, and by the 8th-11th centuries it was completely populated. Behind the walls there are many unique monuments: the palace complex of the Shirvanshahs with a burial vault, a sofa, a mosque; "Gyz Galasy" ("The Maiden's Tower"); mosques and minarets, the remains of caravanserais, baths. Buildings of the old fortress are of a special nature. Because of the lack of the territory of the building, the wall to the wall was erected here from ancient times. There are no gardens, the yards are extremely small and separated by "threads" of narrow streets, lanes and dead ends. When the Shirvanshahs moved their capital from Shemakha to Baku in the 15th century, massive buildings began in Icheri Sheher. During this period the pearl of the fortress was built - the Palace of the Shirvanshahs. It should be noted that Baku XVII-XIX centuries did not go beyond the boundaries of Icheri Sheher. Here were located the palaces of the rulers, and residential quarters. From 1747 to 1806 there was the capital of the Baku Khanate. Only after the beginning of the oil boom, the city began to expand and goes beyond the boundaries of Icheri Sheher.
The fortress wall itself is of interest. Once Baku had two of them, and they were separated by moats, but at the beginning of the XIX century, the city grew so fast that it was necessary to demolish and build the outer wall. Remained only the inner wall. It has 25 towers and 5 gates. They say that back in the 30s. Twentieth century in the fortress there were more than 900 buildings, and by the beginning of the XXI century only half remained. Lunch at one of the restaurants - Bash Kent. Piquant lunch ends with a traditional tea party. Lunch at one of the restaurants - Bash Kent with an introduction to fish dishes of Azerbaijan. Piquant lunch ends with a traditional tea party.
Overnight at the hotel.
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
Excursion. "Fire Lenkoran".
Departure to Lankaran is an amazingly beautiful city-port on the shore of the Caspian Sea, practically on the border with Iran. One of the most ancient cities of Azerbaijan. The time of its foundation, however, is unknown. It is only certain that it was part of the Caucasian Albania, and in the 18th century it was the center of the Talish Khanate. During the Russian-Persian war, Lankaran was destroyed by the Persians, who built a fortress here. In 1813 Russian troops stormed Lankaran, after which the city became part of the Russian Empire. The city itself is interesting by the Lankaran fortress (XVIII century) and the Kichik-Bazar mosque (XIX century). In 100 km. north of Lenkoran lies one of the most beautiful cities of the Middle Ages - Hanega, in which fortified walls (XII-XIV centuries), the mosque and burial vault of Pir Hussein, the minaret and other ancient structures were preserved.
Lenkoran fortress. The Lenkoran fortress (tower) was built in the 18th century. It was one of the main fortresses of the city in the Talish Khanate. In those days, according to eyewitnesses, the fortress did indeed strike a striking impression with its high stone walls, crowned with a series of battlements, because of which the menacing canals of guns looked everywhere. In addition, the fortress was surrounded by deep moats, which, if necessary, were filled with water. Traditionally, battles were fought from two tower fortifications - the northern and southern ones - located quite far apart.
In 1812, as a result of a bloody battle and heavy losses on both sides, the fortress was taken by Russian troops. After the capture of the Lenkoran fortress, the Gulustan peace treaty was concluded between the parties.
Previously, the fortress consisted of two bazaars: Big and Small. In the territory of each of the bazaars mosques were built in the beginning of the 20th century. These two mosques have turned into the main religious buildings of the city. They can be seen today.
The mosque and mausoleum of Pir-Hussein. The religious-cult complex of Hanega included a mosque and the shrine of Pir-Hussein that joined it with a minaret, built in 1256. The mosque is made up of well-hewn stone slabs, covered with a spherical dome. Of particular artistic value is the mihrab, bordered with exquisite carving on gyazhe, kufic inscriptions and ornamentation, made with multi-colored tiles.
The minaret of the mosque is a slender octagonal trunk, at the very top of which there is a playground for muezzin.
Through a small dark passage the mosque communicates with the shrine of Pir-Hussein, lit by a window in one of the walls. The walls of the tomb, the tombstone in its center and the archway of the passage were once covered with magnificent ceramic lining containing images of eight-ray stars. The main decoration of the shrine of Pir-Hussein of special value is a tile frieze 11 meters long. The gilt-covered tiles of the frieze are painted in dark blue and greenish-turquoise tones. These tiles are considered the best in the whole Middle East.
This place has long been considered a shrine that preserved the power of a holy elder (Pir-Hussein). The authority of this holy place spread far beyond the boundaries of Shirvan.
The house of Miramhad Khan. Right in the center of the city is the Miramhad Khan House - one of the most beautiful architectural monuments of Lankaran. The palace was built in 1913. When building a house with skill, elements of national architecture were used, and, despite the fact that it was built by French architects. This three-story palace is considered to be the first multi-storey building that appeared in the city. The north and west facades of the house were built of brick and white stone, and the eastern and southern ones are only made of red brick. The top of the entrance is decorated with figures of mythical animals. Lunch in one of the local restaurants with an introduction to traditional dishes of the Talysh cuisine, and fragrant Lankaran Tea.
Overnight in Lenkoran
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
Check out from the hotel transfer to Baku
Excursion. " Reserve of rock carvings Gobustan ".
The reserve is located 60 km from Baku and is located between the slope of the Great Caucasus Ridge and the Caspian Sea. Gobustan is an open-air reserve reflecting the life and everyday life of primitive people who lived here since the Mesolithic period until the Middle Ages. A special place is occupied by ancient rock carvings pictograms and petro glyph petro glyphs. These ancient monuments of art reflect the world view, economy, customs and traditions of ancient Azerbaijanis. Gobustan is characterized by male and female images. Men in the drawings are depicted in a hunting appearance with bows and arrows. They are tall, with slender bodies, belted belts, and muscular muscles. On the pictures of the Reserve you can see pictures of animals that lived here during the last 10 thousand years - gazelles, wild goats, deer, wild pigs, horses, lions, etc. On the rocks there are also images of birds, fish, snakes, lizards and various insects. Ancient rock carvings along with a variety of topics abound in compositional scenes, reflecting in all the diversity of various spheres of human activity. They were reflected in the Azerbaijani dance of Yally, collective labor, hunting with various weapons, swimming on a Tigris-type boat, reaping of animals, attack of predators on herbivores, etc. Perhaps Yally was performed to the sound , published by the oldest musical instrument "Gavaldash" (a stone with a deep resonating sound). Before the start of the tour of Gobustan, we are waited by a visit to the museum of the same name that was recently built and is distinguished by its high technological level. Lunch at one of the Baku Fish Restaurants with tasting of caviar and Sturgeon.
Transfer to Baku
Overnight in hotel
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
Free time to visit the eastern market, shops with sweets and souvenir shops.
Transfer to the airport
Visa upon arrival at international airports of Azerbaijan can be obtained only by citizens of Turkey, Israel, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Japan, China, South Korea, Malaysia and Singapore. For citizens of Russia and the CIS (except for Turkmenistan), a visa is not required to Azerbaijan. Citizens of other countries must obtain a visa prior to arrival, through the consulates of Azerbaijan in their country or to issue an electronic visa through our travel agency. To apply for a visa, contact our managers at least 4 weeks before arriving in Azerbaijan.
Local currency: Manat
The recommended currency for the exchange is: USD or EURO.
Where to exchange currency: Upon arrival at the airport, the guide will provide accurate information on where and how to exchange cash for local currency.
Availability of ATM: Only in large cities.
Accept credit cards: Only in large cities.
The cost of the tour from 570 USD per person for a stay in Double room includes:
Accommodation in hotel 4 * double room on the program based on breakfast.
Transfers and transportation according to the program.
Excursions on the program.
3 Lunch with Fish Dishes
Services of a Russian-speaking or English-speaking guide.
Entrance tickets to museums.
Lunch - from 15 USD (local alcoholic beverages included)
Dinner - from 20 USD (alcoholic drinks of local manufacture are included)
Supplement for single accommodation: $ 10 per night
The cost of a visa is 40 USD (if not citizens of the CIS),
Charges for photo - and video shooting in museums
The firm reserves the right to change the order of visiting excursion objects, keeping the program as a whole.
The company reserves the right to change the cost of the tour provided that it is notified in time.
Dear guests, please send inquiries for individual tourists and tourist groups to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and contact us at +99412 4985704, +99455 8645748 Whatsapp: +99450 5895997